Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 79 of 108 FirstFirst ... 29 69 78 79 80 89 ... LastLast

Thread: Stash Buster Scrappy MYSTERY QUILT Mini-train Ride

Don't know who it got there.

Blog Entries
    Cindy and others without a tree, go to 'Forum Actions' in the aqua colored bar, click on 'General Settings', do down to 'Message Editor Interface' in miscellaneous options, then turn on 'Enhanced Interface Full WYSIWNG' and save changes. That should get you the toolbar in your quick reply box. The tree is in the toolbar. You can access the general settings through your profile, too.
    Last edited by irishrose; 01-20-2013 at 07:18 PM.

Blog Entries
    Cindy and others without a tree, go to 'Forum Actions' in the aqua colored bar, click on 'General Settings', do down to 'Message Editor Interface' in miscellaneous options, then turn on 'Enhanced Interface Full WYSIWNG' and save changes. That should get you the toolbar in your quick reply box. The tree is in the toolbar. You can access the general settings through your profile, too.
    Last edited by irishrose; 01-20-2013 at 07:22 PM.

Blog Entries
    here's mine. did you know we have 2 'links' to this thread. here's mine. done, almost got out the door. but it wasn't quite done. wonder if that means i'll get to keep this one. ha!Name:  SANY0405.JPG
Views: 322
Size:  1.07 MB

[QUOTE=sewNso;5801900]here's mine. did you know we have 2 'links' to this thread. here's mine. done, almost got out the door. but it wasn't quite done. wonder if that means i'll get to keep this one. ha![/
    UOTE]

sewnso beautiful quilt, love the black stars. mine is sitting on the cutting table waiting to be layered. I will get to it soon. Work schedule is changing this week.
    Cindy R in Dallas, TX

"My day is not complete until I play with fabric in some manner......whether be sewing, cutting or just fondling for a new project."

Quote Originally Posted by irishrose View Post
    Got it, thanks Irish for sharing that. I was wondering how people were able to put wording above and below their pictures, now I know. It is a nice feature thanks for sharing how to get it there.
    Cindy R in Dallas, TX

"My day is not complete until I play with fabric in some manner......whether be sewing, cutting or just fondling for a new project."

top is all finished!

Got it layered up yesterday, hope to have it quilted by the end of this week.
    I added 4 inch borders so that I could use 4 leftover four patch blocks in the corners. I set two goals for January, making a quilt for a graduating grandson (one of three this year) was the first one. Thanks Judy for helping me meet one of my goals!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

dhanke, yours may be my favorite yet! Definitely has a "boy" feel to it!

dhanke, i love your quilt. the light blue star points just seem to glow. Great job.

So many wonderful ones... I think I may have to make another one
    Howdies from Possum Trot (yes it does exist)
    Boomerang 9 - Pacific blocks -- peek if you want to
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/picture...ml#post5857779

Page 79 of 108 FirstFirst ... 29 69 78 79 80 89 ... LastLast