Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 86 of 108 FirstFirst ... 36 76 85 86 87 96 ... LastLast

Thread: Stash Buster Scrappy MYSTERY QUILT Mini-train Ride

Quote Originally Posted by lots2do View Post
    Wow! That's a great quilt for a Girl Scout to be!
    Or for a Packer fan!

Sorry gang to be MIA. Main computer crashed & I had to rack my little pee pickin brain to remember how to download pictures onto my laptop! The GS bowed out on us girls, now I have one of the smaller quilts done #2 is on the final clue, #3 is at clue #2 stage. Here's a pictue of #1. Everybody's are looking terrific!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cindy60545 View Post
    Sorry gang to be MIA. Main computer crashed & I had to rack my little pee pickin brain to remember how to download pictures onto my laptop! The GS bowed out on us girls, now I have one of the smaller quilts done #2 is on the final clue, #3 is at clue #2 stage. Here's a pictue of #1. Everybody's are looking terrific!!
    Cindy...........your quilt #1 has turned out really pretty. I love the color's & fabric's that have been used, in putting this one together. Now I am anxious to see the other two, when you get them done!! I am sad to hear that DGS has bowed out, I was really pulling for him to finish. That's how it goes though!! Thank you for sharing & letting us know that you are still alive!!
    If you see someone without a SMILE, please give them one of yours!!

Blog Entries
    SunlitenSmiles the quilt is very pretty. SO is the sunshine where you took the picture. No way I could take a picture in the park today. It was 68 and rainy yesterday morning here. Today it is 20 and 50 mile and hour winds. Cindy love your quilt. I just love how they are all the same pattern and no 2 look anything alike. I will have to join another mystery train. This one is already claimed. I just need to quilt it. I am going to donate it to the school carnival. Hopefully it will bring in some good money.

Blog Entries
    Ok, here is a link you can visit anytime (daytime)you want a little sunshine:

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/livenow?id=7602707

but remember to dodge the seagulls when they fly over.
    Last edited by SunlitenSmiles; 01-31-2013 at 03:07 PM.

Blog Entries

My quilt top is done... now how wondering how to quilt it?? Suggestions

This turned out to be a very large king top, trying to decide how I should quilt it, was just gonna put a layer of flannel in the middle rather than batting so that I could use it as a summer quit....
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Wow pretty crayola looking quilt. Certainly, very summery

That is a big quilt, Gretchen! Good job, love the bright colors.
    Lynda Rae

"One who makes no mistakes -- never makes anything!" Author Unknown

More gorgeous quilts! And as has been mentioned repeatedly, each one very different from the rest. May try this in different size blocks to use up smaller scraps of which I have many more than I did the larger ones. Of course that will require more blocks, a good thing in this instance.

Quote Originally Posted by happyjunker View Post
    Finished the top! I made 20 9-patches and it measures 72x87. I will be adding a matching black and beige border. Look closely at the very top. Out of all the 3- 2 1/2 X 4 1/2 pieces I put together for the outer frame, of course I had two that matched up to the 9 block below. OY! I didn't notice that until I was sewing it together. Oh well... I think my youngest son is going to receive this as his Christmas present this year. He really likes it, as do I. Thank you Judy for this train ride, it's been a lot of fun for me. I'll post this pic over in the picture section for others on the board to view there.
    Stunning, the black stars make this quilt pop.
    Happy Sewing, Lisa E.
    Don't Cry Because It Is Over, Smile Because it Happened, Dr. Seuss

Page 86 of 108 FirstFirst ... 36 76 85 86 87 96 ... LastLast