Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 93 of 108 FirstFirst ... 43 83 92 93 94 103 ... LastLast

Thread: Stash Buster Scrappy MYSTERY QUILT Mini-train Ride

Blog Entries
    i have been working to get my last one finished so I can get started with everyone else. Sure hope to keep up on this one and spend some quality in the Club Car.
    Aurora

"A dying culture invariably exhibits personal rudeness. Bad manners. Lack of consideration for others in minor matters. A loss of politeness, of gentle manners, is more significant than is a riot." -Robert A. Heinlein

Blog Entries
    My scrappy is on the 301 being quilted. It should be done by Saturday so I can start the new one. I love mysteries.

Blog Entries
    I found my missing 2 1/2 x 4 1/2 pieces from my mystery quilt this week. I have no idea how they ended up in the folder that I take to my guild meetings. I had to re-cut all of them for my quilt. I will sew them together somehow and make some doll quilts for Salvation Army and Toys for Tots. Great FMQ practice quilts. My mystery quilt is quilted and ready to bind this week. I am ready for the next mystery. Mine is going to the school carnival. Hope it raises a lot of money.
    I am ready for the next mystery. Gotta use up a lot of my stash this year. That is my goal. I already have a home for the new one. I am giving it to a co-worker as a chemo quilt. SHe has been drooling over the other one. I will use similar colors on the next one. Can't wait!!!!!!
    I will have to bake something yummy for the new ride.

Blog Entries
    count me in will be @ the station in my town thanks judy i really look forward to these train rides
    esther

Blog Entries
    Woohoo, I'm ready! I've got the tops done for rides 2, 3 and 4, but of course all are now in the to-be-quilted pile. But, can't wait to get goin' on ride 5. Thanks, Judy. Looking forward to seeing y'all next Saturday.
    "I keep my end tables full of needlework and quilting so I don't have to dust them." ~ Author Unknown but I agree!

I finished my quilt so I am ready for Saturday's clue! I tied this one and it will be donated. On the end of it is the backing material I used. Another piece from our church's donation pile.

I really love how it turned out!

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 315
Size:  1.76 MB

I finally put an extra border on mine and finished the top today. I had dark brown sashing with cream stars and decided to add a 5 inch brown border. I really like this one and wish I could post a picture, but no camera.

I sure like your blue stars, Retiredteacher! Very pretty quilt. :-)
    Laura

Sew please, thank you.

Can't wait for Saturday !! Wahoo another mystery train ride!
    Everyday is a good day for Quilting!

Love the blue stars Retiredteacher. I have enough blocks cut to do another one and I think I will use blue for the border and stars. Question. I see a four of the nine patch blocks with curves. Are they pieced or are they fussy cut from another fabric? I like the looks of the curves.
    Sweet Caroline

Page 93 of 108 FirstFirst ... 43 83 92 93 94 103 ... LastLast