Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 95 of 108 FirstFirst ... 45 85 94 95 96 105 ... LastLast

Thread: Stash Buster Scrappy MYSTERY QUILT Mini-train Ride

Oh my, everyone is so patiently waiting! Sunlite, have you started the count-down clock yet?
    My soul is fed with needle and thread

Quote Originally Posted by paintmejudy View Post
    Oh my, everyone is so patiently waiting! Sunlite, have you started the count-down clock yet?
    I am patiently awaiting to start the next mystery train ride. My break from the craziness of life.
    Cindy R in Dallas, TX

"My day is not complete until I play with fabric in some manner......whether be sewing, cutting or just fondling for a new project."

Does a new thread start and how do we find it?

Grandma Cindy, go to the Home and scroll down for the section Blocks of the week and month. That's where Judy will post the first clue. Have fun. Retta from cool but sunny Florida

Oh I think I may have to join in with this. I have lots of scraps to bust.

Blog Entries
    this is the 28th. feels like the new mystery quilt should start tomorrow, but NOOOOO, not for another 2 days.!!!!!!LOL

what is judy going to call the new mystery. I am so excited. It's like hurry hurry. sigh/
    Dreaming of New England while being stuck in So. Calif.(the asphalt jungle of the world.) But hey the Happiest Place on Earth is here.

Blog Entries
    I spent most of this week organizing and rearranging my sewing area. Although I can sew, I still have a little work that needs to be fine tuned. I have a shopping trip planned for next week after we get the first clue, just in case. Also, getting ready for a three-day retreat the following week. Sure am looking forward to the train ride and the Mystery Quilt.
    Aurora

"A dying culture invariably exhibits personal rudeness. Bad manners. Lack of consideration for others in minor matters. A loss of politeness, of gentle manners, is more significant than is a riot." -Robert A. Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by chefbwarner View Post
    Grandma Cindy, go to the Home and scroll down for the section Blocks of the week and month. That's where Judy will post the first clue. Have fun. Retta from cool but sunny Florida
    Thank you for the info, chefbwarner!

Blog Entries
    don't anyone worry. paint me judy's new mystery quilt, whatever she calls it, will jump right out at you on the BOM section. i was soooooo trying to get my 2nd jane quilt in the quilting frame before saturday, but don't think i will make it. i ended up with a sick grandson all week. so just got a little done at nap time, or in the evenings.

Page 95 of 108 FirstFirst ... 45 85 94 95 96 105 ... LastLast