Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 16 1 2 11 ... LastLast

Thread: The "sye" spike your english bom...november

The "sye" spike your english bom...november

Okay Ladies, I've decided to post Mirabelle's instructions here so that you won't have to do any additional searching for them...I will have to add Loosey Goosey Figures ..I found they are incorrect...

Now it's also time to post your photos of "Loosey Goosey"

Photos of Tiger Stripes to be posted after the 15th...This is a short month...

Now, let's see some pretty blocks!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images        
    Last edited by QuiltnNan; 01-04-2014 at 04:19 PM. Reason: copyright owner gives permission to publish on QB

Name:  DSC01846.JPG
Views: 1467
Size:  850.2 KBHere is mine. I am using Batiks from my stash. I am all caught up on the website with all they have shown. I am anxiously waiting for the next one! The waiting is driving me nuts!
    Last edited by nygal; 11-03-2013 at 09:29 AM.
    When it seems like the world is falling to pieces remember that the pieces are falling into place...the End Times.

Heaven and Earth are full of His Glory!

nygal, very pretty block, unfortunately for you the wait will be longer...There will not be any blocks posted here for December..We'll be starting up again January 2014...

Ok thanks for telling me. I'll just keep up with the website where we are getting them from and work on them from there but wait until the right time to post my pictures here on the threads. Thank you.
    When it seems like the world is falling to pieces remember that the pieces are falling into place...the End Times.

Great block, nygal--love the "tiger" print. I'm also using my batik stash. I'm finding that sometimes the pieces are so small that the print seems to blend into one another. It's almost like I have to fussy cut to get the correct color placement. Anxious to see what everyone else has done.
    I pray for peace today and hope I don't have to tomorrow.

When I was accused of living in a fantasy world I almost fell off my unicorn.

Nygal, love your block. Very pretty.

I have my wedges PPed for this block but need to put them together. Hopefully in the next couple of days..sew much to do, sew little time haha.
    Candi
    "Kindness is the oil that smooths the frictions in life"
    My etsy Store:
    www.itssewyoudear.etsy.com

Quote Originally Posted by janRN View Post
    I'm finding that sometimes the pieces are so small that the print seems to blend into one another.
    I agree!! On my block above I thought that batik yellow with the blue dots would be a good contract next to the tiger print...it wasn't! But it was not worth it to rip it all out. I still like it.

Hi, Hopefully this photo of the instructions will be moved to join the other instructions posted in the original thread

Beautiful block Nygal, I have a box full of batiks but for some reason can't bring myself to cut into them

Here is my block 5, will post all my blocks together at the end of the month.
    Karen

Quote Originally Posted by nygal View Post
    Name:  DSC01846.JPG
Views: 1467
Size:  850.2 KBHere is mine. I am using Batiks from my stash. I am all caught up on the website with all they have shown. I am anxiously waiting for the next one! The waiting is driving me nuts!
    WOW! It's wonderful!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by mirabelle View Post
    Beautiful block Nygal, I have a box full of batiks but for some reason can't bring myself to cut into them

Here is my block 5, will post all my blocks together at the end of the month.
    I just looooove it!

Bev
    My initials are BB, so dublb is double B.

Page 1 of 16 1 2 11 ... LastLast