Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: TheQuiltingBoard Block of the Month, 2013

Stars please

I'm itching to make a quilt for myself with stars.

Thanks Patrice, it will be fun! I don't think I'll volunteer till I figure out what I'm doing. I played with Mr. Clover (seam ripper) more than I played with Mr. Janome (sewing machine) today!

Quote Originally Posted by PatriceJ View Post
    that's one of the great things about our BsOM.
    no need to sign up (unless you'd like to volunteer to select one of our blocks.)
    jump in whenever you like.
    we don't delete them so they'll be here waiting as long as you need.
    :-)
    CAS

Blog Entries
    I'm in, I've been working on a sampler quilt and this will give me new ideas!
    Adapt! Improvise! Overcome!

Wow very tempting...thinking so hard.....hmmmmm I think I should even with the gazillion things I have planned...
    Faten
    Www.easyquiltingcorner.com

Work like you don't need the money
    Love like you have never been hurt

How can I make sure I am receiving the BOM directions etc.? I don't want to "miss out" or "mess up"!

I'm in again this year. This year I am only doing 1 block per month. That doing 1 for each granddaughter just can't happen again
    Joyce T, RN retired
    Laughter is the best medicine

I'm in. (Hopefully for the long haul.) I like the idea of having this wonderful group of ladies to keep me accountable. lol. Surely I can squeak out one block a month!

I'd like to pick a block if I could.. there are a lot of techniques out there I personally need to work on. Can I pick September? It's our wedding anniversary.

Blog Entries
    Patrice, I would love to take February if possible. I have a heart block (appliqued) that you crazy quilt the heart. That would be learning something new for some people. I have good directions for it, too. Thanks for considering this for me. MargieLou Hall fmhall2

I am scared but in. There are a lot of blocks that scare the heck out of me. points .. argh points. I would love to be in to do a block that I have always wanted to try. I can find the instructions and would be happy to post. Say a Sept block? I think its a secret right what we we all be doing? I will pm you. colors now that is the challenge for me what fabrics to do.. this is a CHALLENGE quilt right? argh I should do amish.. I am not thrilled with working with solids they show every little error to the max.. hum.. ah ha! I have no one who would enjoy that so phew one less drip of sweat to wipe off while I plan this terror quilt. I surehope everyone here is willing to talk me through a block if need be. please no paper piecing oh lord no.. (lol) be easy on me guys.. or hold my hands a whole lot
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

How do you subscribe to the thread? I would love to join so that I can learn new techniques.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast