Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 111 of 159 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 110 111 112 121 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1584

Thread: Welcome Aboard the Mystery Quilt Train - Never Too Late to Join the Ride!

Blog Entries
    Foxflower Love your blocks The second one made from lefts overs is very striking...ok I promised myself I would try to use a different word then .. Awesome..but Its the only one that comes to mind whenever I see something so pleasing to the eye. .. Im so excited to see what everyone is doing with their mystery piece. I never get tired of looking at all the variations. There is some truly wonderful talent on this train. Whitepine I will be happy to share a glass of your Canoe Ridge Cabernet . I think it will go wonderfully with the Cheese and Crackers that have been served.
    Have an awesome day!

Quote Originally Posted by paintmejudy View Post
    I'm leaving tomorrow morning, off find goose food. Geese feed? Will sprinkle a bunch for the birdies on my drive back.

Anyway, off to L.A. to visit my daughter, eat Indian food at our favorite place, and can loquats. Have a nice weekend and I will see all of you on Tuesday morning.
    LOL - I'm leaving California to go to Phoenix on Monday to visit grandchildren there!

Pokerdiva, this amount of snow took everybody (not just the weatherstation) off guard. It's normal to get an an inch or two this time of year but a foot overnight it unusual.

Everose, I wish I could have flung it as far as ND!! You can have some of the mud too. Yep last year was wet and this year dry. This is the most snow we've had all winter, probably put together.

OKsewnsew, we definitely live in the country and the mountains. We are at about 4500 feet. Most people would consider this the middle of nowhere. It is a good life, even when I have to shovel out gates, load hay, and feed and water a bunch of animals.

Thank you all for the nice compliments. I think I'll make a baby quilt with this for a colleague. She's having a girl. Green and purple with a touch of pink thrown in there ought to be great.
    "Life is mostly froth and bubble, but one thing stands as stone. Kindness in another's trouble, courage in one's own." Adam Lindsey Gordon

Blog Entries
    Foxflower, are you near Meadow Valley in Northern Calif? My SIL lives there and she was telling us about the last snow fall. March was the snowiest month this winter for us too. It is mostly melted now, but tonight it got really cold again. i hope we are through with the snow for now. I live in the San Bernardino Mtns at 4800 ft and I get more comments from people, saying they did not know it snowed in California!

I am leaving in the morning to take a train to Central Valley, near Fresno to spend Easter with my son and his family. I will be back to tame the wild geese on Wednesday.

Happy Easter to all of my quilting buddies on this train~
    Give a smile away today, someone you meet might need one!

Blog Entries
    Third oldest Grandson who is attending school (University) in Arizona will be traveling back to California for Easter with the family....LOL....roads sure get a lot of travel between these two states.

This is really scrappy quilt. I had to hunt for fabric to go with what I already had.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Lookin' Great, GGal ... of course, those just happen to be "my" colours!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Sew many ideas ... just sew little time!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Gardnergal, Your scrappy quilt looks very well put together...you did good rounding up your geese. Hope mine turns out as good as yours.

gardnergal, you put those scraps together beautifully and your geese look great!
    "Life is mostly froth and bubble, but one thing stands as stone. Kindness in another's trouble, courage in one's own." Adam Lindsey Gordon

Quote Originally Posted by marytoddliz View Post
    Foxflower, are you near Meadow Valley in Northern Calif? My SIL lives there and she was telling us about the last snow fall. March was the snowiest month this winter for us too. It is mostly melted now, but tonight it got really cold again. i hope we are through with the snow for now. I live in the San Bernardino Mtns at 4800 ft and I get more comments from people, saying they did not know it snowed in California!
    I don't know where Meadow Valley is, so I'm thinking we aren't very close. We are in the far northern reaches of Northern CA. Many people don't realize just how diverse California is with flora, fauna, and weather. I've surprised a few people with snow reports as well.

Page 111 of 159 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 110 111 112 121 ... LastLast