Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 113 of 159 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 112 113 114 123 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1584

Thread: Welcome Aboard the Mystery Quilt Train - Never Too Late to Join the Ride!

Blog Entries
    Naomi your block is great and i really like the way the geese turned out, not sure which way they fly in the final clue but like the contrast!

Fox flower when you were in Pasadena I sure hope you went to the NewMoon Fabric store on Colorado blvd.

DeeCee good to see you...hope you will join us in the dining car for High Tea.

QuiltE would that include London, Ontario, Canada.........where my Father was born ?
    Last edited by SunlitenSmiles; 04-06-2012 at 02:52 PM.

Blog Entries
    My geese are finally done. A cat and geese in the same sewing room is not a good idea! But both are under control now. Off to the club car!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P4060001 (2).jpg 
Views:	299 
Size:	1.79 MB 
ID:	325769
    Linda
    There may be times we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. - Elie Wiesel

Boy, I really love your color combination.

Quote Originally Posted by lovelyl View Post
    My geese are finally done. A cat and geese in the same sewing room is not a good idea! But both are under control now. Off to the club car!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P4060001 (2).jpg 
Views:	299 
Size:	1.79 MB 
ID:	325769

Blog Entries
    Thank you, PokerDiva!
    Linda
    There may be times we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. - Elie Wiesel

Blog Entries

really turned out great lovely......club car is really rolling tonite......and looks so good with all the cocktail napkins made from quilting scraps and the jelly roll garlands swinging from the ceiling.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxflower View Post
    I don't know where Meadow Valley is, so I'm thinking we aren't very close. We are in the far northern reaches of Northern CA. Many people don't realize just how diverse California is with flora, fauna, and weather. I've surprised a few people with snow reports as well.

marytoddliz ~ I know what you mean. I, too, live in very northern ca, but have not heard of Meadow Valley either. I live in Old Station, CA which is the only road/hwy from Redding to Reno. I just moved here in Dec and have been waiting to get snowed in, but not as much snow here as normal. And yes, it is surprising how many people dont believe it snows in calif. Some have even told me they thought all of calif was on the coast. Go figure!! I was raised in Santa Barbara and still have family there.
    SEW LUVD

Sunlite....I missed New Moon quilt shop . I basically went left from Paso Robles Blvd. down toward old town Pasadena on Colorado. Is it the other way? I didn't go very far in the other direction. I was on foot and not the best walking shoes. I may have to return in 6 months and if I do I'll look for it for sure.

Hi Nurse Bonnie!
    "Life is mostly froth and bubble, but one thing stands as stone. Kindness in another's trouble, courage in one's own." Adam Lindsey Gordon

Quote Originally Posted by Foxflower View Post
    Quilte---had no idea either. I had to go look at the globe!
    FoxFlower ... Point Pelee is the spot ... a long narrow point with islands, jutting into Lake Ontario. It's mainly a National Park and one of it's special features is that it's on the monarch butterfly migration route. I was there one time when they were flying south for the winter .... OMG it was SO incredible the number of butterflies. Without seeing it, I probably would never have believed it!

SunliteNSmiles ... London would be NW of Point Pelee ... not so far south, but still in the southern parts of Canada!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Sew many ideas ... just sew little time!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Interesting. Sounds like a sight worth seeing.
    "Life is mostly froth and bubble, but one thing stands as stone. Kindness in another's trouble, courage in one's own." Adam Lindsey Gordon

Blog Entries
    just for fun numbers

Surprise Valley is 95956
    Meadow Valley is 96104
    Burbank 91506
    Beverly Hills is 90210 ok, now i am being silly

Page 113 of 159 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 112 113 114 123 ... LastLast