Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 157 of 159 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 156 157 158 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 1584

Thread: Welcome Aboard the Mystery Quilt Train - Never Too Late to Join the Ride!

Blog Entries
    Vicki, those are wonderful. Very creative the way you put them together. I don't like the little pictures either and have been wondering why that is happening all of a sudden.

Quote Originally Posted by SunlitenSmiles View Post

And for those who are posting to the original thread, PLEASE stay right here!!!!!

***the problem was created when the two threads were named almost the same***

Quote Originally Posted by VickiM View Post
    All are now quilted & ready for a new home (yellow & teal dragonfly will be put away for a future great grandchild)...the scrappy throw is slightly altered. Happy to have completed all 4 before the new train got started!
    Nice group of quilts, VickiM ... I particularly like the pinwheel corners! Nice touch!
    Last edited by QuiltE; 05-28-2012 at 03:34 PM.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Sew many ideas ... just sew little time!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VickiM...how different all of them look but all started with the same blocks. You are very creative!

Blog Entries

both are great rides...just slightly different destinations.......
    the May-June 2012 project is titled in capital letters..both are great

[QUOTE=whitepine;5156568]My silly geese decided to fly in a different formation. I'll probably bind it with the butterfly fabric because that is the only one I have enough of left over. I've named it The Mystery of the Butterflys. Thanks so much for the fun trainride, Judy, and also everyone else for the fun times in the club car. See you on the next trip.[ATTACH=CONFIG]329239[

Whitepine, very pretty! I did not join this one, but am enjoying the photos! I may look up the clues, though, and do it anyway.

Blog Entries
    Here is where I posted my mystery train quilt. I chose not to do the flying geese but instead added a couple more blocks and even made the borders directional. Plus my label turned out nice as well. My nephew should love it.
    UFO Challenge of the Month 2012
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

QuilterMomma that quilt turned out just wonderful. I know your nephew will love it! Great job. I still have not finished mine either. Hopefully someday soon!!!
    "You have enough quilts made when your soul is filled, your creativity satisfied and your fingers just won't work anymore."

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by QuilterMomma View Post
    Here is where I posted my mystery train quilt. I chose not to do the flying geese but instead added a couple more blocks and even made the borders directional. Plus my label turned out nice as well. My nephew should love it.
    UFO Challenge of the Month 2012
    WOW!! Your Mystery Train quilt couldn't have turned out any nicer. I really like what you did with it & I just know that your nephew will love it too. I am so glad that you shared with all of us, as I know that I love to see how these Mystery projects turn out. GOOD JOB!!
    If you see someone without a SMILE, please give them one of yours!!

Here's what I finally came up with. I a 3rd square and borders to make this twin size. I used the flying geese scraps, as others did, to make the pinwheels. I copied somebody and set them into a border in opposite corners. Thanks for the idea! Now I have to figure out how to quilt it.
    "Life is mostly froth and bubble, but one thing stands as stone. Kindness in another's trouble, courage in one's own." Adam Lindsey Gordon

Oops, now here are the pictures....
    Name:  mysteryquiltresized.jpg
Views: 406
Size:  174.0 KB
    Name:  mysterypinwheelsresized.jpg
Views: 403
Size:  185.4 KB
    "Life is mostly froth and bubble, but one thing stands as stone. Kindness in another's trouble, courage in one's own." Adam Lindsey Gordon

Page 157 of 159 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 156 157 158 ... LastLast