Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 158 of 159 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 157 158 159 LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 1584

Thread: Welcome Aboard the Mystery Quilt Train - Never Too Late to Join the Ride!

Quote Originally Posted by Foxflower View Post
    Oops, now here are the pictures....
    Foxflower, it turned out beautiful. I'm glad you posted your picture. I love the colors.
    SheriR~
    2.5" stamp swap! Come join the fun.
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...p-t250047.html
    From Grandma's closet quilt album: http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...bums18788.html
    ~If you can't turn the corners of your mouth up...let the middle sag!~

Blog Entries
    You did a beautiful job! Sure wish I had mine that far along. Please post after you quilt it, okay? Love lavendars and purples...nice work, Foxflower!
    "A woman is like a tea bag-you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water." Eleanor Roosevelt

Thanks ladies. It's for a little girl who loves purple and lime green. Well, these aren't lime greens, but I think it'll be close enough!
    "Life is mostly froth and bubble, but one thing stands as stone. Kindness in another's trouble, courage in one's own." Adam Lindsey Gordon

Blog Entries
    Very pretty, Foxflower. Can't wait to see it quilted.

Oh WOW!! that's gorgeous, foxflower!!
    Karen, aka yayaquilts (yaya-Greek for grandma to 5 beautiful granbabies, 2 girls & 3 boys)
    http://kpscarlettandchief.blogspot.com
    "You have enough quilts made when your soul is filled, your creativity satisfied and the fingers just won't work anymore."

Your quilt is so pretty Foxflower. Mine is sitting on the table telling me that I need to finish her.
    Sweet Caroline

Clearly, mine sat around for awhile too. Then I found somebody who needed it, so that was the motivation to get it done. I like it with the alternating colors in the center that I needed to make bigger. I'm also lucky that our quilt guild does more sewing together than talking. It's like a mini-retreat for me and I get a lot done. You ladies will get yours done eventually!
    "Life is mostly froth and bubble, but one thing stands as stone. Kindness in another's trouble, courage in one's own." Adam Lindsey Gordon

Blog Entries
    I may well be the last finisher. This is going on a sewing room wall in my daughter's house. She likes close quilting, I don't, but this was a chance to try. It isn't as perfect as it could be, but the colors will make up for it. As always, the true colors are brighter than the picture.
    Name:  Mystery wallhanging.jpg
Views: 297
Size:  1.79 MB

Nope Irishrose. I still have not finished mine. It is in the UFO pile. I think I need a boot kick in order to finish. BTW I love your colors and quilting.
    Sweet Caroline

Mine is in the UFO pile too. Maybe someday it will be the inspiration for putting all of those blocks into a lap quilt.

Page 158 of 159 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 157 158 159 LastLast