Originally Posted by TeresaPendino
It has been a while since I have updated. I have 11 out of 36 (units) complete and together. This has been hibernating for a while being I had a couple of other projects that had to take priority. I am having second thoughts on how I did things. I have only tacked my corners of the windows and did not go all the way through. With that said, now I am questioning durability. (visualizing something getting caught in the "pockets" and pulling them loose). As much as it makes me cringe
Well, as most know the CW is what my concentration has been on. A friend of mine worked on my machine for me over the weekend and all was well for a couple of days. I am back to the same disagreement with it so put it back up. I don't know when I'm going to realize that I am not meant to operate machinery, lol. I did manage to make it through putting 16 (4.5" squares) together before it got mad at me again. Therefore, back to all by hand once again. I am ok with this, I just think I
I have been asked by several for updated progress pics. So here you go. The pic with the 4 units together is my intended layout. It will be blue print units broken up with cream muslin like the background. The 6 units lengthwise with my sidekick is my current progress (108"x18").
Updated 01-07-2012 at 12:47 PM by TeresaPendino