Originally Posted by TeresaPendino
It has been a while since I have updated. I have 11 out of 36 (units) complete and together. This has been hibernating for a while being I had a couple of other projects that had to take priority. I am having second thoughts on how I did things. I have only tacked my corners of the windows and did not go all the way through. With that said, now I am questioning durability. (visualizing something getting caught in the "pockets" and pulling them loose). As much as it makes me cringe
I have been asked by several for updated progress pics. So here you go. The pic with the 4 units together is my intended layout. It will be blue print units broken up with cream muslin like the background. The 6 units lengthwise with my sidekick is my current progress (108"x18").
Updated 01-07-2012 at 12:47 PM by TeresaPendino