Try to finish up UFOs get more quilting done
Resolutions and Ideas for 2013
Make or finish quilts for family members
And quilt them or get them quilted.
Practice free motion quilting
Doproject for Bee members
Finishhearts and give them to Bee members
Makemore clothes for MacKenzie
Goto church more
Onlybuy fabric to go with other fabric I already have. No new projects.
Sewat least three days a week
Weedout clothes some more
Don’t spend so much time on computer. Save computer time for night when I haveless energy and don’t feel too well. This will allow me to use
1. Finish my Daughter's Graduation Quilt... In the works since 2005
2. Make Nephews (2-5) graduation quilt tops
3. Begin other Daughter's Graduation quilt
4. Chair cushions for Daughter's apartment
5. Numerous sewing projects
6. Check out and maybe purchase long arm quilting machine. Any suggestions?
1). Finish up Bed runner, 3 table runners (didn't have time before Christmas)
2) Do Christmas free standing ornaments for Christmas (to have them done
3). Few Simple place mats for my daughter
4). Do a Emma's Star II quilt.
5). Learn to do Free Motion stick with it (do it every other day take lessons)