Entries with no category-
Originally Posted by judith ann
I have around 300 of these scrappy quilt blocks sewn. Just wanted to use up some scraps so I sat down one day and started sewing them together. They have been in a basket for a few months.
Yesterday I started cutting them with my 60 degree ruler. This is what I ended up with. How fun is that!!!
I used fabrics for the border I have had for a very long time.It is some of my favorite and I forgot all about it in a cupboard. I love fabric with stars and most every quilt I have done has star
Originally Posted by csharp
Still practicing my fmq stuff, so glad there is no quilt police here. Not perfect, but looks okay from a "gallooping horse" as I have read on here...lol...
No label yet, waiting for a response from my neice and her daughter..quilting done on my Singer 15-91 and my Janome 6600P. Thanks for looking.
Originally Posted by Tartan
Hopefully I will try to load these in order. First picture, cut 2 -10 and 1/2 inch contrasting squares. Sew them one on top of the other with a 1/4 inch seam all around the outside. Cut on the diagonal to form 4 pieces.
Originally Posted by jillmc
My first attempt-cute pattern by Jane Davidson-nested churn dash. My machine is getting her annual spa, and i had s heck of a time with my backup machine. Had to dig out my Angler! Block finishes at 24"-perfect size for a medallion quilt!
Originally Posted by gigigray032447
The small quilt I just finishes QAYG this am. The large one (with orange borders) has been a work in progress for a long while but I just got it back from the long arm quilter.
Originally Posted by MaryKatherine
My friend has an astonishing stash. Or maybe its just that its so different from mine. I have also used this pattern, but my colour choices are very different. So here are her two quilts. The first she requested "just leaves and vines". The second, the pink floral, she wanted something geometric, so I gave her Square flowers.
Originally Posted by joym
absolutely adorable :-) :-) :-) :-)
Originally Posted by Twisted Quilter
After almost 3 years of collecting and swapping, I've finally finished my postage stamp top. The hardest part was deciding on which pattern I wanted to use. I have fabric from all 50 states in the blocks, and each block is surrounded by international squares (<st1:country-region w:st="on">Germany</st1:country-region>, <st1:country-region w:st="on">Sweden</st1:country-region>, <st1:country-region w:st="on">Japan</st1:country-region>,
Originally Posted by JNCT14
Hey fivepaws - this is actuallly a really simple pattern - only 3 blocks with sashing in between then sashing in between the blocks. It only took about 7 weeks from start to finish and I only worked on it in the mornings before i went to work.