Cat Pattern Project
by, 06-27-2013 at 05:27 PM (961 Views)
I had seen a pretty neat pattern on the internet with a cat body that used a New York Beauty. Being that I am currently economically challenged, buying the pattern was out of the question so I decided to try and work it out for myself with a few modifications.
Here it is drawn out and with added 1/4-inch seam allowances. You will see soon some of the math mistakes I made.
Close ups of some of the design.
Here he is minus his tail. I need to redo his ears as I didn't leave a seam allowance and at the bottom, I messed up with seam allowances.
Here's my mess
You can see I need to make adjustments here, but he's kinda neat.