It has been a while since I have updated. I have 11 out of 36 (units) complete and together. This has been hibernating for a while being I had a couple of other projects that had to take priority. I am having second thoughts on how I did things. I have only tacked my corners of the windows and did not go all the way through. With that said, now I am questioning durability. (visualizing something getting caught in the "pockets" and pulling them loose). As much as it makes me cringe to have to go back, I am considering going over the windows to go all the way through. On a positive note, I do have all of the base squares cut to complete the whole King size. Wished I could say I had them all folded and ironed, lol.