Fl quilt Chic
It's been awhile.....
by, 06-06-2012 at 02:08 PM (347 Views)
It's been awhile since I've blogged. I think it's time for a re-cap. My last few blog entries have been about a fabric moratorium and finishing up UFO's, WIP's or whatever you want to call them.
The fabric moratorium....well, it has gone pretty well. But, I can't say I haven't bought any fabric. And, I did buy fabric I didn't really need. I HAVE policed my purchases much closer. And, I do intend to continue in this frame of mind. So, not a complete WIN or a complete BUST.
When I listed my UFO's, I had about 28 items on the list. I have no idea where the list is. So, I'm going to recap everything I can think of. There are a few things missing from the list. Things where people changed there minds or I did, lol. UNCUT fabric waiting for a new project to come along. So, there wasn't as many projects at previously thought or counted differently.
1. Fall quilt for DD- DONE
2. "Colts Fan" Baby quilt- DONE
3. Red, White, Blue Baby quilt- DONE
4. 5 Turtle Needlebooks- DONE
5. 3 tiny Turtle pin cushions- DONE
6. Christmas'y Needlebook and pin cushion- DONE
7. Scarecrow/fall mini quilt- DONE
8. Pink Potpourri Puppy quilt- DONE, Donated to Charity(old)
9. Ice cream color/License plate quilt- DONE, Donated to Charity(old)
10.Ice Cream color/balck and white dot quilt-DONE, Donated to Charity(old)
11. Purple/Pink (triangle) quilt, DONE, Dismanteled and triangles returned to scrap bin. I HATED this quilt. GONE
All SWAPS are current.
June-Doll Quilt Swap, WIP
Hello Sun 2012 BOM, Need to do June block. WIP
Needlebook QB Swap 6-2012, DONE, plus a suprise extra
A Womans' Favorite Things QB Block Swap 2012, 2 sets DONE, 2 sets 2B done.WIP
UFO's still on the List:
1. Birdie Stitches 2011 BOM Quilt
2. Halloween Crazy Blocks Quilt
3. Red, White, Blue Picnic Quilt (last one)
4. Connecting Threads Bright Quilt Kit
5. Valentine QB Swap Blocks 2012
6. Funky House QB Swap Blocks 2012
7. Good Ol' Summertime QB Swap Blocks 2012
8. Pink envelope quilt block quilt (old project)
9. Antique Sunbonnet Sue quilt Blocks (blocks given to me by neighbor)
10. 2 Christmas'y potholder needlebooks
11. Lavender lattice/double sided quilt (WIP) In the process of being quilted.
Well, there you have it. Not doing to bad on my WIP's and UFO's. And, I have finished a couple of mug rugs and diaper cloths from scraps.
And, I mad a major move, found out I'm going to be a grandma in October and had a seriously sick doggy who is doing better.
So, there you have it. I'm trying to stay accountable to all my commitments, have some fun and make some pretty things. I hope yall are doing the same.