Here are a couple of started projects I had put aside and ignored for months...finally finished them yesterday and today.
Ugh, 10 characters
You have to right click and open in new window/tab. Here's the smaller
I had seen a pretty neat pattern on the internet with a cat body that used a New York Beauty. Being that I am currently economically challenged, buying the pattern was out of the question so I decided to try and work it out for myself with a few modifications.
Here it is drawn out and with added 1/4-inch seam allowances. You will see soon some of the math mistakes I made.
Close ups of some of the
Still need to block and wash.
Boy, he's a goofy looking guy!
Twisted wire and chain with beads
Red twisted and pounded necklace
This was hanging outside and sort of got broken The thing hanging by it is one of my wire twisted jars made from a Cheeze Wiz jar
Recycled wine bottles.
Dragonfly twisted wire.
Solar hanging light
Another solar light by my workshop
I wish I had taken a picture of this swag lamp when I bought it. I got it at a yard sale for $1.00. It was probably from the 60s. The shade was cylindrical and stained and broken with cowboys riding horses.
I grabbed a different stained up white lampshade and decoupaged the tissue paper onto it. I then glued on the ribbon and beaded it all around. Also beaded the pull.
The very colorful image you see in the background I made
On the window...
What I learned...should have been more careful about trimming seams, they show through in the light!