Originally Posted by TnBecky
I need to make a few quilts & am tired of the quick ones I make, so I thought I would see what other people like to do in a hurry. Oh they are twin - full size quilts. Thanks & pictures would be nice too.
I'd say the "Tossed 9 Patch" is as easy and quick as they come. Google for a free description and pattern. Mostly you make a 9 patch block, then cut it in half (both top to bottom and the side to side), flip a couple of pieces around the other direction and sew them back together. Simple, qquick, not a lot of brain power used up.
Here are some of my favourites and are really quick and easy, I think:
1. Rail Fence (http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-9qG-XZTJM)
2. Four Patch (http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HQM8wI95xeI)
3. Charm Patch (http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aJoDt4DMkFU)
4. Falling Charms (http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4KkpbFKBaKA)
5. Zigzag Quilt (http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iwJU9A7Mhsc)
My quick is X-block 7 1/2, 3Dimensional bowtie, rail fence, and large flygeese ruler.