Recent Blogs Posts

*

  1. Customer quilt FINALLY finished

    by , 11-06-2013 at 07:29 PM
    The customer quilt (first!!) that had been on the frame since this weekend is FINALLY finished!! I can not believe how much trouble I had with the tension. I used two "help calls" to long arm friends. Finally ended up changing bobbin cases, backlash washers and went from super loose settings and moved forward. Thank goodness I wasn't doing a super involved pattern--I ended up "unsewing" about the first 18" x 24"--practically wore out the backing! Hopefully, when ...
  2. Argh! Tension problems--both long arm and mine!!

    by , 11-04-2013 at 11:03 PM
    So started the customer's quilt--AGAIN--today, and just could not get the tension right. Despite having a practice piece on the side of the frame to check any adjustments, it was a mess. Seems after each adjustment it would be fine for about a block width, then it would go haywire--both bottom and top just laying onthe surface. So I'd "unsew" and start again. Practically have worn out the backing! So frankly relieved when had to stop to go to a meeting.

    Could use ...

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.