After discussion with my quilt swap partner, I have finally come up with a plan to sort those scraps. I know, there is so much info and plan strategies, but it finally rang a bell in my mind. I used my Christmas money at Joanns and bought some clearn bings to put my threads in that are in individual tubs, this way there is more room and can I can have them in the same place instead of four different containers. I will use the other containers to put my scraps and fabrics in. I think the scraps
I did some sewing tonight and had a blast.
I finished my hexagon table topper. It turned out pretty good. The center pieces don't match, but I'm okay with that. The binding turned out really well. I stitched it to the front, then folded it over, pinned and machine stitched in the ditch on the front again to secure the back. It turned out really well. I was shocked.
I also made a hot pad from the failed hexagon table topper I tried two weeks ago. My cutting