Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 2 years and counting :)

Today is the 2 year anniversary of when my boyfriend Mike and I got together. I was married before to a man that never respected me as a person, and was not supportive of me doing anything but waiting on him. This new man Mike treats me wonderfully. He got his brothers together and bought me my first sewing machine. He has helped me put together my sewing room too. I can't believe I am so happy and hope we have many years more to come. Any advice to keep it fun and exciting would be welcome

Congrats,it;s hard to find a good one.Hope you have many more years together

Do nice things for him too, not because it's payback but because he'll be happy, too. Appreciate each other's gifts and try your best to ignore those pet peeves we get with everyone....like why can't the men in my family shut a cupboard door after they get a dish or glass out? :)

Blog Entries
    Congratulations'! Don't take things for granted'!! Relationships take work!! Don't forget To say I Love You! For us God is first!!

My Grandpa always said "If you treat your wife like a Queen, she'll treat you like a King" and you know they were the kindest, gentlest, caring people ever in my life.

Blog Entries
    The whole reason to be with someone special is to make each other happy, according to my grandmother.

Sounds like you are doing the right thing!!! Congrats and many more years of Bliss!!!!!!!

My husband and I make it a rule to make each other laugh at least once a day.

Sometimes it is super hard, but it truly works. I can not tell you how many self effacing things he has done to get a chuckle out of me. :)

Blog Entries
    Always remember that you are each others best friend.
    Always appreciate all the goodness the other one brings to your relationship and let them know.
    Good Luck!

Congradulations!
    Some people spend there lives trying to find great men, you are blessed enough to have one. :-D

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast