Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: 3 weeks till I get my house

YAY only 3 weeks to go, it should have arrived next week but the cabinet maker didn't do the right thing and did some private orders first GGGRRR so now it will be here hopefully on the 29th of this month. I am so looking forward to a hot shower out of the wind it is mid winter here and so cold. I want to cook in a kitchen where I can keep warm, I want cupboards so I can put things away. I can't wait to get my machines in the spare room so i can sew inside and not in the shed with the kittens tho they are in pens and can't get to my sewing.
    I have added some pictures of our house it has now been lined and the tilers have nearly finished all the cupboards are in and the painters are due next week. I will update the pictures as i get them gggrrr have tried to up load some pictures but the internet is so bad it wont let me. In will try again when they get me hooked up to adsl

Super Member IrelandDragonQuilting's Avatar
    I am excited for you! Definitely cannot wait to see your new beautiful home! Cangratulations! Oh btw kick that cabinet guy in the behind! ;)

Oh, I hope that the time passes quickly and you are in your new home! Just think how nice it's going to be...

Blog Entries
    Oh that is wonderful news!!! Looking forward to seeing you new home and hope you enjoy it!

I've wondered where you've been, now I guess I know. You've gone to the cats.LOL Hope you love your new home. Congrats.

Hope you get in your house soon.

It's such a love/hate relationship when building or re-doing a home. The finished product is sooooo wonderful, but the process is such a pain! Can't wait to see the pix. It's very hot here now, I'll send you some heat vibes :)

Hang in there...it will be worth the wait.

Seems like it's been a long time coming. No wonder you are anxious to get everything completed and get back to a more normal life! :thumbup: :D :thumbup:

Oh, so glad to hear you will finally have your house. Was wondering only a few days ago how things were for you. Good to hear :)