Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: All QB members OK?

All QB members OK?

some tornadoes went thru central Illinois. I hope all is well. Family and friends are all fine!
    😊 wilburness 😊

We had a tornado warning here in south central Indiana, but only got rain thankfully!
    QuiltingVagabond aka Kathy

We watched the tornado that hit Coal City from our front stoop. Waiting to hear from another QB'er who lives in that city.
    May your stitches always be straight, your seams always lie flat, and your grain never be biased against you.

Sue

It was extremely windy here today, but we didn't see any tornadoes. Still here.

Joe

Sorry to hear about the bad weather. Hot and sultry here in SE Texas.

Blog Entries
    Watches and warnings all the way to the Mackinaw Bridge, but we only had huge amounts of rain - add in flood warnings - with 50 mph winds expected after midnight. This is November????

It looks like Illinois took the brunt of it. Especially Washington, IL.

We just talked to my hubby's cousin who lives in Peakin, IL. She had damage around her neighborhood but they are OK, Thankfully.

Super Member Lisa_wanna_b_quilter's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    An hour south of Springfield, we've got no damage. Wind and rain was it. There was big hail a bit north of us and Pekin and Washington look bad in pictures coming up on the WICS News Facebook page.

I'm in Lincoln, IL, 40 minutes north of Springfield. We had tornado warnings and high winds, some branches down but the worst went just north of us. My son in Peoria had part of the flashing torn from his house and maybe some roof damage. The quilt shop in Washington, Peddlars Way, sent an email to its subscriber list that the shop was OK but without power and it would be closed for at least 1 day, or maybe longer. This a really cute shop, near the downtown square that has some other fun shops. I'm hoping those businesses were spared.
    Remember the teakettle...it is always up to its neck in hot water, yet it still sings!

A Proper Tea is much nicer than a Very Nearly Tea, which is one you forget about afterwards. ~ Winnie the Pooh (A.A. Milne)

Morning from Michigan, we were under tornado watches but nothing except heavy rain and high winds. Hope everyone else is okay.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast