Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Almost Chrsitmas time

Great idea and she has several other things on her blog that are easy peasy to make out of repurposed items....Thank-you for sharing this Roberta!....I pinned it to pinterest and have had several re-pin so it is interesting to others too!
    Smiles from Idaho,
    Onalee

"What if you woke up today with only the things you had thanked God for yesterday?" ~ Michael Hyatt

Roberta, How lovely. I had to laugh. I bought a box of 1000 restaurant coffee filters to use as stabilizer with my new embroidery machine, before I learned that it was not a good idea to use coffee filters, although I don't know why, they worked just fine. I hadn't learned about the terribly expensive stabilizers yet, and all the many kinds you must have.
    Anyway, I am happy to find a use for some of them and I think that wreath is beautiful! Appreciate ya.
    Best Wishes

Thanks for sharing. That would be a good project for a rainy day.

Does anyone remember back in the late 50's or early 60' making little decorative Christmas trees using a tube from waxed paper, netting that was gathered and tied around the tube, going from larger at the bottom to smaller at the top? Then we would sew on tiny little Christmas bulbs. They were so much fun to make and I remember them being quite attractive at the time.
    When a dying man asked his pastor "How long does it take to die?" his pastor's heartfelt reply was "A lifetime." Live life to the fullest, but stop now and then to enjoy the sunset.
    Lynda

Sending this one to my mothers nursing home activities director.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2