Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Am I the only one this slow?

I am not sure how long I have been a member here, but over a year and I kept wondering why when I clicked on a subject there might be 5 or 6 or 15 pages of replies to the topic already. Was I somehow on a special list that didn't come out until everyone else was finished commenting? I finally looked up at the top of the page and there was a title (Unread Topics) and WOW there was my answer. DUH, Ok so I am slow how about you?

Blog Entries
    It took me a few months to notice that and now that's where I start reading. Well except for when I'm in a shopping mood in which case I start with the classifieds ;)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotlass
    I am not sure how long I have been a member here, but over a year and I kept wondering why when I clicked on a subject there might be 5 or 6 or 15 pages of replies to the topic already. Was I somehow on a special list that didn't come out until everyone else was finished commenting? I finally looked up at the top of the page and there was a title (Unread Topics) and WOW there was my answer. DUH, Ok so I am slow how about you?
    it's really hard to keep up with the list... there are just so many wonderful topics here. i always work from the unread topics so that i see them early on. when i was away for 2-3 weeks, i had to bite the bullet and click on mark all topics as read, or i'd never catch up :)

I always start with unread topics

Blog Entries
    You are not alone. I was just thinking the same thing. I receive the newsletter to my email address and just read that. Didn't realize what all the subjects at the top really meant. :oops:

I try to scan the Unread Topics everyday, otherwise I'm overwhelmed. After all, there is only so much time a day I can stay away from my sewing machine...

I've been on here forever, too, and just found that this summer!!!! :mrgreen:

well, who knew...I learned something new today!

Blog Entries
    since you are just finding this, also look just under where you can "bookmark" a topic while in unread topics. click on the word "section" and it will sort your unread topics by catagory!!!!