Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: American Idol this season. YUCK !!!

This is by far the worse combination of judges ever!! Steven Tyler, JLo & Randy were the best combination. Nicki Minaj is a poor role model by all accounts. Think this is going to be a major downfall for Idol. Such a shame...I use to enjoy this show.

Nicky Minaj thinks it's HER show for some reason. This may be my last season to watch.

Yeah, I didn't even bother watching this year. The judges (aside from Keith Urban) seem just to obnoxious to me. I think this show should have ended when Stephen Tyler and JLo left. At least it could have ended with a bit of dignity. Now it's just hobbling along pathetically, waiting for the cancellation ax to fall.

I haven't bothered to watch it since Adam Lambert came in second, there was definitely something wrong with that result.

I hate shows like this. The only reality show I watch is "Duck Dynasty."
    Live everyday so that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the devil says oh crap she's up.

I find that each year these types of shows are not as good as they started out. One of my favorites has gotten trashy. Even The BiggestLoser is not what it was at first. I often wonder where they find these contestants.

Blog Entries
    It seems to me it's about the two female judges....I'm loosing interest fast!
    (`v)
    `*..*
    .*).*)
    (.(. (..`..♥`..♥ Donna♥`..♥

http://countrycottagequiltsandcrafts.blogspot.com/

Blog Entries
    If your talking about the one with color hair, went to watch some of her video's to see who she is, she a female rapper with a foul mouth! She disgusting to me after I seen her video's...

Quote Originally Posted by jcrow View Post
    It has turned into a joke. I watched one audition and the female judge who I've never heard of made me want to slap her back to earth. Who is she anyway? She looks like a bad joke. Does she always dress and behave that way?
    (`v)
    `*..*
    .*).*)
    (.(. (..`..♥`..♥ Donna♥`..♥

http://countrycottagequiltsandcrafts.blogspot.com/

BORING!!! Iwatched part of the first show and that's going to be all I watch. I don't need to watch the judges fight on TV.

Blog Entries
    I tape it and fast forward through most of it. There are a couple of 'new possibles' so far. I like that the judges are different this season. I think we will get to see some new talent by the end of the season.
    http://ozarkcastle.blogspot.com/

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast