Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5

Thread: American Idol this season. YUCK !!!

Nope won't be watching, this is MUCH worse than the last two years judging. I'm over it. Only watched part of the shows previously. Now I'm free. Only watch a couple of things a week, trash TV most all shows, no thanks.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by raynhamquilter View Post
    Nope. Haven't watched since the first night. After last year's "idol" choice----nope.
    Wasn't last year Scotty McCreary?? I thought he should win right from the beginning!!! Awesome voice!!

Quote Originally Posted by germanquilter View Post
    Can't stand the judges this year! The worst is Nicki Minaj who I personally don't think is a great singer and therefore a great choice to begin with...her comments are almost embarrassing. Keith Urban is too quiet and seems totally out of place like HE is embarrassed to be there. At least he can sing...Mariah is a fantastic singer but a bit of a diva. The constant bickering between Mariah and Nicki is a huge turn-off, too. There is just no chemistry with these judges and I am getting tired for them to let singers audition that are absolutely tone-deaf...it was fun in the beginning but is getting old. I have to say that I liked last year's judges; loved Steven Tyler. He was fun and unpredictable and all of the judges liked each other and it showed....
    I agree this years judges are a waste of time.Tyler was great I miss him-but Idol is boring me with unnecessary drama
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/Upnorthcrafter

Blog Entries
    Actually I think Phillip Phillips was last year's winner. If I'm not mistaken, Scotty was the year before. I agree with all of you. Nicki Minage is going to be the end of American Idol. She is soooooo obnoxious! And I find it extremely hard to understand how Mariah Carey finds it so hard to tell people that they just plain can't sing!

Not watching this year - judges are stupid!!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5