Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: American Idol this season. YUCK !!!

Blog Entries

Thumbs up American Idol this season. YUCK !!!

Is it just me or is this season starting out POOR. I think the judges are more impressed with themselves than the contestants. I felt sooo sorry for that darling girl last night when the judges started arguing with each other about ??? and girl just stood there looking bewildered. Most of the people they have sent to Hollywood can't sing so WHY are they wasting everybodies time? I won't be watching this season... your thoughts ???

These shows are more about the celebrity judges than the contestants. I stopped watching most of television years ago.

Can't stand the judges this year! The worst is Nicki Minaj who I personally don't think is a great singer and therefore a great choice to begin with...her comments are almost embarrassing. Keith Urban is too quiet and seems totally out of place like HE is embarrassed to be there. At least he can sing...Mariah is a fantastic singer but a bit of a diva. The constant bickering between Mariah and Nicki is a huge turn-off, too. There is just no chemistry with these judges and I am getting tired for them to let singers audition that are absolutely tone-deaf...it was fun in the beginning but is getting old. I have to say that I liked last year's judges; loved Steven Tyler. He was fun and unpredictable and all of the judges liked each other and it showed....

Nope. Haven't watched since the first night. After last year's "idol" choice----nope.
    raynhamquilter
    I hope you dance!

i agree it sucks
    Pam H.

"Those that mind, don't matter and those that matter don't mind" ~ Dr. Seuss

The two girl judges this year are so obnoxious, I couldn't get past the first 10 minutes of the show - I don't know if they are putting through any real talent or not. I gave it a try on two nights and that's it - no American Idol for me this year.

this show went downhill long before this season, i havent watched it in 5 years, it doesnt evenhave the original judges on it
    Brother XL-3500i, SQ-9050, Dreamweaver XE6200D

Blog Entries
    I get bored after 10 minutes of watching it....probably won't watch. Terrible!!

I've never watched any of the AI shows at all.
    "In this age of information, ignorance is a choice".

Heaven and Earth are full of His Glory!

I stopped watching a couple of years ago when it just turned into another of the "trash tv" offerings that dominate the channels

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast