Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Animal Magic

Ditter created a thread about voice overs and animals in British TV. Being a Brit and a reasonable ancient one at that, I fondly remember a brilliant chap called Johnny Morris who was a zoo keeper at Bristol Zoo and made lots of TV programmes about animals.

He was fantastic with animals and the conversations with them he had! Oh, it was so entertaining.

You can get a glimpse of his genius here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tP5CQ...eature=related

Ohio, the land of 4 seasons. sometimes all in the same week! and very cold this very minute!
    luv'd it! thanks for the link

Blog Entries
    Thank you for sharing this :D:D:D

reminded me of our Captain Kangaroo-- funny things you remember

thanks

Blog Entries
    I have a record somewhere of him, I still remember 1 bit where he was taking to a hippo and feeding him/her bread, they wouls say "bung it in, just bung it in", my mum and i still giggle about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tussymussy
    Ditter created a thread about voice overs and animals in British TV. Being a Brit and a reasonable ancient one at that, I fondly remember a brilliant chap called Johnny Morris who was a zoo keeper at Bristol Zoo and made lots of TV programmes about animals.

He was fantastic with animals and the conversations with them he had! Oh, it was so entertaining.

You can get a glimpse of his genius here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tP5CQ...eature=related
    Thank you for bringing back some wonderful memories. I also grew up watching Johnny Morris on TV :-) What a great guy.