Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4

Thread: Another Reason to Make Warm Quilts

Krystyna.....I am one that tends to read these type of reports and take them to heart.....the people around me, generally poke fun at me, but I tuck the info away and remember. I, too, think things have changed, weather a biggie. Not sure I can do much about it, but the food shortage definitely is happenening due to the changes. I am keeping this article. Thank you.

Jan your place sounds like Heaven to me. The floor may be crooked but from your discription your home is filled with good feelings. The pictures are stunning and you are blessed getting to live there! I agree with Susie up some of you quilts on the wall for insulation, wear your warm socks, knit some leg warmers and light that fireplace up! And keep on quilting. By the way I have found your input on this board to be very helpfu, thank you!

Central Virginia in the Foothills of the Blue Ridge Mtns.
    Jude,
    You are so sweet. Thank you for the compliments.
    Jan in VA
    Jan in VA
    Living in the foothills
    peacefully colors my world.

Quote Originally Posted by KyKaren1949 View Post
    Jan, I would love to see pictures of your cozy cottage. The idea of it being over 200 years old is intriguing.
    So would I

Quote Originally Posted by jude by the sea View Post
    Jan your place sounds like Heaven to me. The floor may be crooked but from your discription your home is filled with good feelings. The pictures are stunning and you are blessed getting to live there! I agree with Susie up some of you quilts on the wall for insulation, wear your warm socks, knit some leg warmers and light that fireplace up! And keep on quilting. By the way I have found your input on this board to be very helpfu, thank you!
    I agree with all jude by the sea has to say. Your home is delightful.

Your input on the board has been very helpful and insightful. Thank you.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4