Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: Any Doctor Who Fans?

Blog Entries
    I started watching it when Chris Ecclston was the Dr. Was heartbroken when he left, then started liking David Tennent. Again was heartbroken when he left, but I am now enjoying Matt Smith. Loved Rose, and Amy, not too keen on the companion in between.

Watched every single All Creatures Great and Small when it first came out. I even have the boxed set of DVD's now. Have the books, All Things Bright and Beautiful, All Creatures Great and Small, All Things Wise and Wonderful, The Lord God Made them All. Love reading them. One of the books even has recipies from the stories.

I think my t-shirt says it best...
    "You never forget your first doctor"

It has a pic of the TARDIS on it!!

Quote Originally Posted by willferg View Post
    I started watching with the current doctor and I love him. I like David Tenant, but I never got to know him so it's not the same for me. I haven't seen any of the current season because my daughter started watching without me, but I will sit down and have a marathon by myself very soon!
    "Some people have bunches of WIPs (works in progress) and UFOs (unfinished objects)....I prefer to think of them as PhDs (Projects Half Done)!!" ~Elena Boen
    "Just keep in mind that your function here is to have fun and not to be someone else's interior decorator! So ... go forth and have fun!" ~Krystyna
    I cannot count my day complete 'til needle, thread and fabric meet.

Blog Entries
    OMG Now I know most quilters must have some sort of strange quirks....I never realized so many people watch Dr. Who. Started watching when Tom Baker was Dr. Who. Children, Grandchildren, and Great-Grandchildren are all fans. On of the GGS, dressed as Dr. Who last Halloween. My DH (now deceased) was also a big fan. It's neat knowing that some people still have imaginations....maybe that's why we are quilters or wannbe (me) quilters.
    Just Barb

Watched Dr Who since the Jon Pertwee days. Have to say I prefer David Tennant and I loved Catherine Tate ( probably because I saw her first doing her comedy skits).

David Tennant is our favorite Dr. I like Rose Tyler and Amy too. my 13 year old daughter will watch our dvd set all day, if I let her.
    Tammy
    www.quilt-pictures.com

My favorite doctors were Jon Pertwee, David Tennant, all time favorite: Tom Baker.
    Favorite companions Sarah Jane and Rose.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3