Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Anybody know of quilt shops in Ocean City, MD?

Figure it wouldn't hurt to ask, but I'm heading on a camping trip this weekend to Ocean City, Maryland, for the fourth year in a row, and have never seen any quilt shops there. I thought maybe somone on the list would know a secret of where they are hiding.

Thanks!

dd
    We were just there in May and sorry there are no quit shops in OC. There is one in Snow Hill but they are not open on Sundays and I think there is one in Salisbury. Sorry don't know the names of them. Sure you could google that. Spent all my time eating Smith Island cake at the outlets.mmmmm!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dd
    We were just there in May and sorry there are no quit shops in OC. There is one in Snow Hill but they are not open on Sundays and I think there is one in Salisbury. Sorry don't know the names of them. Sure you could google that. Spent all my time eating Smith Island cake at the outlets.mmmmm!!!
    Thanks! Believe it or not, I hate to shop, BUT I DO love hanging out at my campsite quilting on my old hand crank. I just can't believe there are no quilt shops there. Hummmm... I think it'd be a great opportunity for someone! *hint hint* ;)

There is a quilt shop MaresBear in Lewes DE, about 25 miles from OC, also serendipity quilt shop in dagsboro DE.
    it is a little farther. Hope this helps.

Blog Entries
    Olde City Quilts....Burlington NJ.....we're having a big sale....could pick up something quick ! Exit 40 on 95s if you haven't passed us yet!

One of the quilting buddies is always on the chat room at night. She lives in MD., but I do not know where. Perhaps you can send her a PM. She goes by the name of Jvan.

Thanks! DH is driving me crazy getting both the camper AND the house for our house sitter ready. Funny thing is that I have my machine, fabric, and "anything quilting" packed already, but not my clothes. :)

dd
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy Treadler
    Thanks! DH is driving me crazy getting both the camper AND the house for our house sitter ready. Funny thing is that I have my machine, fabric, and "anything quilting" packed already, but not my clothes. :)
    Hey, you have to pack the important stuff first, right?lol

I'm home! No quilt shops, but I DID see that their local Walmart still carries fabric. Problem is, the three times I was there I did not see ONE person around that could help me, so I didn't bring any fabric home with me on this trip.

Blog Entries
    Serendipity Quilt Shop in Dagsboro is about 15 minutes away from OC. It is worth a trip, brand new store, a variety of fabrics etc. The people who work there are friendly, and good lighting at the new store. It always quirks me that some quilt shops are dark, they have a great web site.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast