Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
anyone else having trouble with the fab shop hop this time? >

anyone else having trouble with the fab shop hop this time?

anyone else having trouble with the fab shop hop this time?

Old 03-06-2013, 11:28 AM

I haven't started my shop hop this month. I have learned to wait a week or so to give the shop owners time to update their info. Last month I tried the first few days and noted there were several stores not involved, but were listed. I waited another week and either the listings were deleted or the shops updated their information. It made my shop hop a lot easer and I enjoyed the process more.
Old 03-06-2013, 07:30 PM

Haven't gotten to those sites yet but I swear I've tried everything on Hang Up Company and still can't find the bunny. Always have trouble with that company. Any hints?
Old 03-07-2013, 08:00 AM

Originally Posted by ragqueen03 View Post
i hate to admit only being March 5th but i have found all the bunnies except for two! can you say i have too much time on my hands? lol! everytime i click on cotton candy quilts it comes up server unknown. and boy they weren't kidding when on threads of time when they said by all accounts it should be difficult - LOL!
I haven't got all of mine done but I did look up Cotton Candy quilts and the hint was "fabric" so I clicked on the menu for her store then clicked fabric and it came up. Hope that helps.
Old 03-07-2013, 08:02 AM

Originally Posted by indymta View Post
Haven't gotten to those sites yet but I swear I've tried everything on Hang Up Company and still can't find the bunny. Always have trouble with that company. Any hints?
Look for gifts under the emblem for the shop hop on page 1 then then click to "mouse pads" that was the hint.
Old 03-07-2013, 08:03 AM

Originally Posted by ckcowl View Post
the 'threads of time' site if you can not locate it try sending them an email (contact us) and ask- often when asked shops will tell you or at least give you some hints
i too get the server error message from cotton candy---sometimes shops cease to exist after signing up to participate-which was done months ago.
I just typed in "Cotton Candy quilt shop" in google search and it came up ok.
Old 03-07-2013, 12:49 PM

Originally Posted by quilting in my60s View Post
Look for gifts under the emblem for the shop hop on page 1 then then click to "mouse pads" that was the hint.
Thank you for the info...Got it. I looked at the mouse pad but got to it from a different starting point and it wasn't there. Following your instructions, I got the bunny.
Old 03-08-2013, 11:30 AM

Last month I went thru 50 shops before I found a single pattern bonus. Then I started finding them, all but the last three & found them in the last batch of shops. I did every single one that time. It really gets annoying with some of them. I even found the bunnies at some of the hardest shops but haven't done too many this month.
Old 03-15-2013, 07:45 AM

Hello everyone! Just wanted to pop in and apologize for that clue- this was our first time participating in an online shop hop like this, so we're still learning. I will definitely try to do better next time!