Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Anyone watch "The Talk"

Banned
    I have seen the show a few times it seemed like it would be a pretty good show to watch better than "The View". I think that show is on the same time Spongebob is on so you know which one I am going to watch :lol:

Billy

rumor has it that holly, leah and sharon will not be coming back by their choice, because they were told not to discuss the casey anthony verdict. that they had no right to an opinion because they were not "news" people. the head of cbs, les moonves is married to julie chen, who is the only "news person" qualified to do so. she was on vacation at the time the verdict came in.

Blog Entries
    I've watched portions of the show from time to time. I feel that at times Leah can be a little bit crass. If I don't like what they're talking about, all I have to do is switch the channel!

Quote Originally Posted by Stitchnripper
    I do watch it and agree about Leah. And wow, I hope that is true about Leah, but I thought Holly was pretty good. And now reports that Sara Gilbert broke up with her partner of 10 years. Whose lap will she climb into if Leah is gone?
    meow!!! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by happyscrappy
    rumor has it that holly, leah and sharon will not be coming back by their choice, because they were told not to discuss the casey anthony verdict. that they had no right to an opinion because they were not "news" people. the head of cbs, les moonves is married to julie chen, who is the only "news person" qualified to do so. she was on vacation at the time the verdict came in.
    Oh that is such juicy information! I read that Kris Jenner will be in for Sharon for the first two weeks of the new season. I can't wait to see how it turns out. I think The View is awful but can't stop watching! Someone send help!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2