Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Anyone watch Craft Wars on tv?

Blog Entries

Anyone watch Craft Wars on tv?

I watched it last night. It wasn't too bad. The challenges were rather unrealistic but I enjoyed seeing the creative uses of the supplies they had to use. It's on TLC channel. I never heard of any of the craft expert judges that chose the winner though.

http://tlc.howstuffworks.com/tv/craft-wars
    Got fabric?

I wanted to see it and I totally forgot to watch. I will have to set the DVR in case I forget again.

I watched some of it, but while I was not terribly impressed, I will watch it again. It has promise, and I do like to see crafting ideas.

I watched... thought it was okay, but the judges were SO annoying! Well, not the lady from Michael's, but the other two. It seemed to me that all of their supposedly "witty" comments and critiques had to be scripted beforehand. It was obvious to me that none of what they were saying was really off-the-cuff.

I'll watch it one more time...It really didn't impress me that much. I missed the first 15 minutes, but I don't think that was enough to not get it.
    Tink's Mom (My name is really Susie)