Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 18 19

Thread: August 2013 Weight Loss Adventure with a Prize!!!!!

Thank you everyone. Surprising enough it really wasn't that hard. I just followed the plan. I realized that when I get a craving, it is better to give in and eat a serving of what ever it is. If I deny myself then when I do give in I eat way more than what I should have. Plus if I loose the weight then my knee hopefully won't hurt as much and if I get the knee replacement then I won't have as many issues with the recovery. Hopefully. I hope. Thanks everyone for the support and I will follow along this month with support for anyone who wants it. I don't know what I am going to do with the fabric yet. I was thinking of making table runners for my girls and a small table cloth for my table. That is After I get the 3 quilts finished that are waaayyyy over due. I don't quilt as much as I would like. Just too tired when I get home from work. My days off are babysitting for my grandkids. So I really don't have days off. Anyway Thanks again. I will post pictures of what I make but it will be awhile.

Blog Entries
    WOW! Congratulations Craftygater. Awesome. Keep up the good work.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 18 19