Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: Baby Back Ribs for Breakfast?????

Our poor rottweiler/pit bull Frieda got caught when she got the rib roast off the counter because the dish also fell and made a ruckus. She hightailed it into the living room with a shamed look to her, but she went to doggie jail (her outside run) anyhow. She has never attempted it again so I guess she remembers.

You have a very smart puppy!!! my dog will knock his treats off the shelf and just stand there at look at them
    Be kinder than is necessary because everyone you meet is
    fighting some kind of battle

I had a beagle named Barney. If there was food he would find it. Had to have a lock on the fridge and baby locks on the cupboard doors. He would scoot a kitchen chair over to the counter and use that to get up on the counter. He was too smart for his own good, I loved him dearly and still miss him after 14 years.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by katiebear1 View Post
    I had a beagle named Barney. If there was food he would find it. Had to have a lock on the fridge and baby locks on the cupboard doors. He would scoot a kitchen chair over to the counter and use that to get up on the counter. He was too smart for his own good, I loved him dearly and still miss him after 14 years.
    Our Beagle got up on the dinning room table! Ate the gingerbread house the kids had just made. There was lots of fussing and yelling at poor Brooks. Needless to say he was never allowed alone in the dinning room. I still miss him too. 7 years.
    Nana of 1 E and 2 G's

I had a German Shepherd fur baby that opened the refrigerator door and ate a whole pound of raw bacon that I had just bought. You just have to laugh and love them despite their naughtiness.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3