Bachelor and Bachelorette

Old 07-06-2010, 05:19 AM

Good Morning,

Does anyone besides me watch these shows? Did anyone watch the interview between Jake and Vienna last night?

Was just wondering everyone's thoughts.

Vanessa
Old 07-06-2010, 05:33 AM

I watch them all. I used to think Jake was a really nice, genuine guy, but from some of the magazines that I have read and after seeing the interview last night, I think he's a controlling, degrading jerk. I never like Vienna, and I still really don't, but I am glad that Tenley didn't get stuck with a jerk like Jake afterall. I think Tenley was too good for him. Glad now that she wasn't chosen. As for this season, I personally am a fan of Chris. I think he is sweet and genuine. I like Roberto, too. I hope Ali doesn't turn out to be a fake like Jake. LOL.
Old 07-06-2010, 06:06 AM

Originally Posted by daniellern76
I watch them all. I used to think Jake was a really nice, genuine guy, but from some of the magazines that I have read and after seeing the interview last night, I think he's a controlling, degrading jerk. I never like Vienna, and I still really don't, but I am glad that Tenley didn't get stuck with a jerk like Jake afterall. I think Tenley was too good for him. Glad now that she wasn't chosen. As for this season, I personally am a fan of Chris. I think he is sweet and genuine. I like Roberto, too. I hope Ali doesn't turn out to be a fake like Jake. LOL.
I totally agree with you about Jake. He never intended to cultivate his relationship with Vienna. He got caught up in all the fame and wanted more fame instead of a normal relationship with Vienna. He doesn't seem to want to be a pilot anymore. He enjoys all the attention he is receiving. From what she was saying he can be mentally and verbally abusive too. I never really liked Vienna either, but do feel a little sorry for her. Can you imagine how he would have destroyed Tenley?

I am not really happy with any of the guys this season. If I had to pick one, it would be Roberto. He is a cutie! I always hoped that Tenley would be the next bachelorette.

Vanessa
Old 07-06-2010, 06:54 AM

As I had posted...........The Bachelor and its off-shoot have had ratings that were slipping.........they HAD to stir things up to get the buzz going again with more drama. Thus, all of the "I have a girlfriend back home" stories, the tears the confrontation, etc. Ohhhh those rating are starting to climb.
Have you noticed how much crying there is now? Jake found the love of his life when he was first introduced, then he got his OWN show, broke hearts, he cried, Ali had to leave, she cried, Vienna cried, Ali gets her own show - she is ALWAYS crying, yahda yahda yahda.........The show picks so called "favorites" because they feel THEY can bring in viewers - not a fresh bachelor or bachelorette like they USE to! Look at the big picture - it is all fake and for ratings..........................DUHHHHHHHHHH
Old 07-06-2010, 07:11 AM

I watch, cant say I go for all the stuff. Anymore it all seems fake to me. Isn"t it funny how they can all quit jobs and still be living the good life? I mean, how many employers would let someone have that much time off and still give them a job? I sort of liked Ali, but watching the sad looks all the time and all the dumb talk from all, really sounds pretty stupid. I wouldn"t mind going to all the fabulous places though!!
Old 07-06-2010, 07:15 AM

Jake is a fake. So is Vienna. Drama Queen and daddy's little spoiled brat. I like Ali. I hope she makes a good choice. She needs to boot Frank out of there. He never say's much good about the other guys. They seem to be really close and caring about each other. The show is my fairy tale to watch. Jim watches with me unless it is a 2 hour show. He gets up at 4:30. I go back to bed! LOL....I think the next one in August will be a questionable one....
Old 07-06-2010, 07:21 AM

I watch all of them. I think Ali and Chis should be together because their relationship started out as friendship and that will be important whe the show is over.
Old 07-06-2010, 08:05 AM

I've watched them all. Even have dh watching! Jake made himself look like a real bleep bleep! Boy oh boy! We all had him pegged differently.

It looks like from the up coming shows Frank might have a girl friend now! This is getting ridiculous!
Old 07-06-2010, 09:42 AM

Yep I watch it too. Got to get my drama fix. :D I think Jake is a real jerk & that is saying it nicely. :wink: I never liked Vienna, but the other girls didn't deserve the jerk either. :roll:

Ali makes me want to upchuck with the sad looks when she is about to can one of the guys. Good grief! Makes me want to slap her. LOL She has the act down!
I was shocked that she sent Ty home last night. Chris or Roberto would be okay to win. Frank? He creeps me out & has from the get go. :roll: He is a bit possesive of Ali. Or is it obssessed? :roll: Just creepy. I hope he leaves soon.
Old 07-06-2010, 09:55 AM

I was yakking on the phone with two Quilt Board members last night and haven't watched it, but I've watched every season of Bachelor and Bachelorette. I saw the bit on one of the evening magazine shows with Vienna and Jake and read on the internet this morning that she is always interrupting him and that Chris Harrison had to ask her to let Jake talk a few times. I will watch last night's show tonight. After all, Big Brother starts on Thursday! :lol: