Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Back in 2011 I was headed out to my first quilt retreat....

She is so beautiful!

I totally love yours pics! She looks like my "cat nephew" Maine coon tabby with high white. He's around 22 lbs. and so newsy. Your second pic is what I call "pissed off kitty face", he makes that quite a bit!! I have made him two quilts of his own, both flannel. He of course, would be in the suitcase, he loves them!

Thanks for sharing, you made me laugh!!

Sounds like my cat. My cat jumps onto my sewing machine when I am trying to sew. One day she almost got the needle through her paw, but that hasn't stopped her from jumping on my machine.

Super Member Luv Quilts and Cats's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Anita in DE View Post
    I totally love yours pics! She looks like my "cat nephew" Maine coon tabby with high white. He's around 22 lbs. and so newsy. Your second pic is what I call "pissed off kitty face", he makes that quite a bit!! I have made him two quilts of his own, both flannel. He of course, would be in the suitcase, he loves them!

Thanks for sharing, you made me laugh!!
    I'm glad I could give you a chuckle or two. Chloe has her own ideas about how things should be. I got her from a local shelter. She doesn't like being with other cats so being near other cats in the shelter stressed her out. But as soon as I got her home she fit right in. She is an only cat though. She makes that very clear when she sees cats outside. How such huge screams could come form such a dainty thing, I'll never know!! LOL!
    Luv Quilts and Cats
    Never underestimate the healing effects of beauty. - Florence Nightingale

Your kitty looks like a kitty we used to have...a MaineCoon. Socrates, was also my quilt helper. He would lay on the quilt to test it's softness. Have to love those cats!

She's a cutie!!!!
    ~ I'm a Blessed Nanna to 2 Grandsons & 5 Granddaughters ~
    ~ God Bless the USA ~
    ~ God Bless Our Troops ~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2