Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5

Thread: Bad Day

So sorry, God will get you through. It is so wonderful to have a husband stand by you.
    Love Note

Hope your day ends much better than it started.Sweet dreams.

Blog Entries
    Sorry about your wrist. Gosh, I'm glad you didn't say a bunch of ugly words, just those little scriggly signs! :) Lord bless you.

Well, venting is good. You get all the baddies out and begin to accept life isn't fair, it just is. So glad you have such a great hubby to help you. He sounds like a gem. So now that you have let some steam out you will be able to concentrate on healing. Good luck.

So sorry to hear about your bad day. I hope the pain is bearable and that you heal quickly. You have been blessed with a wonderful attitude, but none of us would blame you if you just sat yourself down and had a good cry to relieve some of your frustration. You seem to be very resourceful and I bet you're surprising yourself at how you've been able to cope and do things that seem undoable. Thank goodness for your great sense of humor. Sounds like you have yourself a fantastic husband, too.

Take care of yourself and get well soon. Here's a hug and a prayer.

i'm soooo sorry about your bad day. well when the lord gives us lemons we make lemonade. it sounds as if you are very resourceful as we all have to be sometimes. goodluck and god bless you. hang in there.

(((HUGS))) and a wish for a quick and complete healing! I am thinking that you can still turn the pages on your favorite quilt mag and make plans for your next project!!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5