Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Beginning to think

Between my son being kicked by a horse and running him back and forth to the doctor, my dad still in the hospital going on 4 weeks and the hospital is a 4 hour round trip and me trying to get moved, I am beginning to think I am not gonna be able to join you all very much. I do try to check in everyday and see what is going on with everyone and look at the pictures. Hope everyone is well.

Take care of yourself and your family. We will be here when your all settled again.

I shall keep you , your son and your Dad in my thoughts and prayers.

Chase

Check in when you can and take care of your family. We will all be here when you things settle down for you.

Power Poster sueisallaboutquilts's Avatar
    Hi Sissy, Wow, that is a lot to deal with. I hope you can check in/do something for yourself while you are otherwise running ragged. Even if it's just a little thing that you enjoy.
    Take care!! HUGS, Sue

Power Poster
    Blog Entries
    Get a laptop and take it with you. We want to hear from you. Take one step at a time. I know it can get crazy. I have my DH, my MIL and my mom to take care of. Prayers fro you and yours. Hugs...

Blog Entries
    take care of yourself and you are in our thoughts and prayers

Quote Originally Posted by squilter
    Between my son being kicked by a horse and running him back and forth to the doctor, my dad still in the hospital going on 4 weeks and the hospital is a 4 hour round trip and me trying to get moved, I am beginning to think I am not gonna be able to join you all very much. I do try to check in everyday and see what is going on with everyone and look at the pictures. Hope everyone is well.

Aw, HUGS! We really miss you, and just check in when you can! Worry about your family first!

Remember to breathe. It's hard but take a few minutes each day just to think of something for yourself. Burnout comes too easy. We'll all be here as Starlight said, so take your time to do each task as it comes to hand. Drive carefully on your trips to see your father. Thinking of you.
    Midge

Family first. We aren't going anywhere. We'll save your seat for you. May God bless you and your family.

Sounds like you have your hands full!! Hurry back, we'll still be here! :D

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast