Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: Bella

Watching it snow here on the High Plains Desert of Western Colorado
    Lovely brindle color on her for sure .. She looks like she can have some fun !! Congratulations and have fun with her !
    When Life brings big winds of change that almost blows you over.Hang on tight and Believe.
    Words and hearts should be handled with care-for words when spoken and hearts when broken are the hardest things to repair. Author unknown to me
    Do what you feel in your heart to be right; for you'll be criticized anyway-Eleanor Roosevelt

35 years ago I had a mix breed dog that was that color, she was a sweet dog.

Quote Originally Posted by DebbE View Post
    What type of dog is Bella? She's absolutely gorgeous. We have a Bella, too -- a Silky Terrier...
    Bella is a great Dane mixed with..... ? and she's 2 1/2 years old but still puppy manners and she loves to play. We just have some young visitors and they took a long walk around the boundaries of our property, were gone for about 3 hrs, Bella in tow and then of course a session of play and last night she was so exhausted, she just flopped on her bed and never budged anymore
    Elfi
    Often in life we forget the things we should remember and remember the things we should forget!!!

Blog Entries
    What a beautiful baby! Loves from my sis, our red Doberman Emily and I!
    Please post your pet's - past and present -pictures at http://www.quiltingboard.com/general...ds-t32280.html

Pretty girl!
    A dog is not "almost human" and I know of no greater insult to the canine race than to describe it as such.

Blog Entries
    She is beautiful!
    Sandra
    Treat people the way you want to be treated!!

I love boxers! We have a fawn it was actually a choice between a fawn or brindle and I left that up to my DH and he picked the fawn out. He picked him because he was tripping over his own paws doing a face plant on the floor get back up and try again, lol so he figured it was special! He was the smallest of the litter but he's not small anymore a solid 80lb lap dog! I so love Bella's colors!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3