Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: Birkenstock question????

Blog Entries
    Berkinstock will also resole old shoes if you like, new cork and all. They last forever and it is worth it for a good pair of Berks. I had to give mine up and I had worn Berks for years. I developed plantar f. from the low set heel. It took years to finally heal.
    peace
    Last edited by ube quilting; 02-20-2012 at 05:44 PM.
    no act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. Aesop

I do not have time to read the other answers, but look at HSN.com. I usually buy from them or QVC as the prices ar emuch less than I have found in stores. Also there will be customer ratings and they may help you decide. I wear only the Birkies or Birkenstock shoes, but have not paid any attention to the softbed, so not sure I even have any of them. Good luck.

Banned
    can't wear them, they are VERY uncomfortable, ROHDE or SCHOLL usually good.

Blog Entries
    Have you tried men's shoes for short and wide? I had a friend who only shopped in men's shoe dept -- she said women's never fit, cuz her feet were almost square!
    That said, I used to wear Birks, but had to quit because of plantar fascitis; now wear Chaco's, which do come in wide width, men's and women's; the straps are totally adjustable, which I need for my narrow feet. You might try Zappos.com for free shipping both ways if you want to try out a new style. They carry many brands.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3