Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: BKinCO Update

Blog Entries
    For those of you that miss her around here, have a bit of an update on BKinCO for ya! :)
    She's doing fine, is divorced now (will be final in January), she's working, making new friends, and doing her best to enjoy life. Chats with her revel a special lady...I miss seeing her here, but circumstances dictated that she leave for awhile...I don't think it'll be too long and she'll be back tho!
    BK just lost her daddy, his memorial service was last week, so she's been traveling to North Carolina quite a bit.
    She lost quite a few of her email addresses, so has lost touch with some of you...but wanted you all to know that she hasn't forgotten!! She sent me a recent photo, I cropped out the folks that I didn't have permission from to post their photos, Barb said I could post hers!! Doesn't she look GREAT? I do believe she's lost a bit of weight too...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

She does look beautiful. And I miss her too! Please tell her I am SO sorry for her loss!

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the update ! Tell her we are so sorry for her loss {{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

and look forward to her return :lol: But also understand she has to take care of herself first and foremost :thumbup:

Blog Entries
    (((HUGS))) Thank you for letting us know, we will look forward to seeing BKinCO again soon :D:D:D

Blog Entries
    :) I will let her know your sympathies and that you miss her!! Maybe it will entice her to come back to the board sooner!! :)

I am so sorry for her loss. Life can sure cause chaos at times. She is a beautiful gal & I hope she takes good care of herself. We women sometimes put ourselves last & that is not a good thing. Thank You for the update & am hoping she will join us again soon.

Power Poster
    Blog Entries
    Thank goodness she will be back. I have missed her for sure. Great chatting with her and she is beautiful. SOrry for the loss of her dad but not the husband. LOL. See you soon. Thanks, Charlee
    Attached Images Attached Images