Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Blue and Yellow French Fabric set

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KLO View Post
    That outfit is so cute that I wouldn't mind having one for myself! Ha! It looks like you need to change your profile information now that you have moved. I also am in NC so Welcome! Did you move to find warmer weather or to be near the grandkids?
    Yes I should do that ...we still have a home in Ct but am finding this to be our primary home now..our son moved here for work about 3 yrs ago and we loved it when we came to visit so bought a house on the same golf course so we cold be near and be with our grand daughter a lot too...love the warmer weather but miss our daughter and grands and friends etc in Ct when we are not there...wish it were a little closer...NC is a beautiful place and we love it a lot...

Banned
    Posted by KLO View Post

That outfit is so cute that I wouldn't mind having one for myself! Ha! It looks like you need to change your profile information now that you have moved. I also am in NC so Welcome! Did you move to find warmer weather or to be near the grandkids?
    Yes I should do that ...we still have a home in Ct but am finding this to be our primary home now..our son moved here for work about 3 yrs ago and we loved it when we came to visit so bought a house on the same golf course so we cold be near and be with our grand daughter a lot too...love the warmer weather but miss our daughter and grands and friends etc in Ct when we are not there...wish it were a little closer...NC is a beautiful place and we love it a lot...

Blog Entries
    Very fashionable!

I love the dress! That is the type of dress I look for every year for myself but have trouble finding.
    "He who masters the grey everyday is a hero."

https://www.etsy.com/shop/PeachPalaceDesigns

oh my granddaughter would be in love.. wish i could sew clothes but i cant.. .smile

gosh, I love your doll clothes and items you make for them. makes me miss the cabbage patch dolls i have that i liked to make stuff for.

Blog Entries
    Very cute! Reminds me of the days when I made matching outfits for Barbie and my daughter.

Blog Entries
    we should have a continuing american girl doll thread, and leave it open to all the doll lovers. i have 2 american girls, and then i have a rainbow of other 18" dolls, including 3 boys. they are so much fun to make clothes for. i have not given up dolls. when my daughter was "too old" for her a.g. dolls she gave them to me. i will never be too old for them! lol
    love your outfits! please start a thread for us!!
    The only bad days are the ones you don't get.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nancia View Post
    we should have a continuing american girl doll thread, and leave it open to all the doll lovers. i have 2 american girls, and then i have a rainbow of other 18" dolls, including 3 boys. they are so much fun to make clothes for. i have not given up dolls. when my daughter was "too old" for her a.g. dolls she gave them to me. i will never be too old for them! lol
    love your outfits! please start a thread for us!!
    How would we do that?

Sooooo adorable!!!!
    so many quilts to make, so little time.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast