Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Board meeting!

I got to meet FOUR QB members on Thursday! We had such a good time. Marlys came to town to drop her daughter off at KSU, and she got the ball rolling. So Marlys, me, dharen7, bigsister63 and Lisa 773 all met at a LQS and talked and shopped for a couple hours. Then Lisa had to head home so the rest of us went to another LQS and shopped and talked some more. Then Friday morning bigsister63 and I met Marlys for breakfast before she left for PA to visit family. I now have 3 local quilt buddies! (and one new out of state quilt buddy)

Blog Entries
    that is so awesome! glad you got to meet some board members and please stay in touch with them

I will be meeting Marlys in Shipshewana, Indiana on September 7th!

Craftybear

Will hopefully be meeting in person one soon, as they are heading thru the area, I'm excited !! :)

Quote Originally Posted by lauriejo
    I got to meet FOUR QB members on Thursday! We had such a good time. Marlys came to town to drop her daughter off at KSU, and she got the ball rolling. So Marlys, me, dharen7, bigsister63 and Lisa 773 all met at a LQS and talked and shopped for a couple hours. Then Lisa had to head home so the rest of us went to another LQS and shopped and talked some more. Then Friday morning bigsister63 and I met Marlys for breakfast before she left for PA to visit family. I now have 3 local quilt buddies! (and one new out of state quilt buddy)
    Waaaa! Sounds like you had a great time. Sorry I missed it. Oh well, maybe next time. :-D

Blog Entries
    I am meeting damaquilts week after next.

:thumbup: :thumbup:

That sounds like so much fun. I'm glad you had a wonderful day.

I had a wonderful time with all of you. It was great to put faces to screen names and actually meet in person. I'm just sorry I had to leave early (my son started Kindergarten and I had to get him ready and showered for school in the morning) and missed out on the second quilt shop. Maybe next time. Let's keep in touch!
    I've been looking for the picture that we had taken at the LQS but I haven't seen it yet.

So how was the first day????? Unfortunately my camera ate the picture, I didn't know digital cameras could even do that! If Marlys has time next weekend we are going to try to get together again, but those of us who are local will definitely have to get together anyway.

Lucky you!!!!!!!!! That sounds so fun!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast