Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Book recommendation please

And Joyce Meyer also has some great ones. Battlefield of the Mind is one that pops out, but there are lots of them. She's got a website where you can listen to audio from her too. She has helped me thru many a bad day/week/month.

Super Member fleurdelisquilts.com's Avatar
    I'm sorry that you're having a hard time right now. I should be able to recommend a book (I am a librarian) but you've gotten lots of good ones already. Know that there are lots of us here thinking of you and sending positive thoughts your way. This board was wonderful for me when my mom passed away. When I was able, I posted one quick note and immediately got prayers, kind words, and PM's from several people. Stay tuned and best wishes.

Blog Entries
    http://melindaevaul.com/

Check this out.

I found that in additional to reading, I journal. I just write and write and don't thinks about what it is or grammer or puncuation. I also breath....This might help in addition to reading. I'm adding you to my prayer list.

i don't have a book per se but when I'm down I like to read the Psalms. Especially Psalm 34:18 "The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit."

The "Chicken Soup for the Soul" books are really great.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2