Bridezilla!!!!!

Old 05-30-2010, 05:16 PM

wow, how many of you watch Bridezilla? I have a few times and OH my goodness. Is this for real ? and if so why would the guy want to marry these witches. they are very evil people. I can't believe they only behave like this for a wedding . Yes it's stressful But they are rude ,visicous, mean , horrible acting I thiink I've seen enough
Old 05-30-2010, 05:57 PM

I am sure it's all about the "drama". Just like Dog the Bounty Hunter, Operation Repo and countless other "Reality Tv" programs.

If they act like this before the wedding, can you imagine the divorce?.......lol
Old 05-30-2010, 06:05 PM
Power Poster

They have been raised to feel entitled. My DDs have been bridesmaids to several girls who acted like this. I couldn't stand them. The parents deserve every insult and rudeness a Bridezilla dishes out. It's their precious special better then anyone daughter after all.
Old 05-30-2010, 06:16 PM

you should have seen my sister before prom last year.. she was horrible... but that HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH MY MOTHER! She was just really really stressed by more than just prom... but school too...
Old 05-30-2010, 07:09 PM

I don't believe any of those shows. I have watch this one once or twice and would never talk to a "friend" that treated me like that. I believe they are told what to say and how to behave to enhance the sensationalism of the show.
Old 05-30-2010, 07:18 PM
Pam

I work in the wedding industry, and have met one. Most are so sweet and excited and want everything to be perfect, but still take the bumps that get thrown in along the way.

Twice I have had girls calling me in tears a couple of weeks before the wedding date to cancel. I never tell them what I really think, which is, better to break it off now, than marry into misery.
Old 05-30-2010, 07:24 PM
Power Poster

I cant stand watching most ofthe reality stuff....I dowatch alot of the animal ones, and sometimes the Duggars, but snarling, snotty Brides would make me cringe, LOL!
Old 05-30-2010, 07:26 PM
Power Poster

Been there.. lived that... :shock:
Old 05-30-2010, 07:32 PM

My sister always teased me and said she would call me Bridezilla if I got mean while planning my wedding (last August) but I never freaked out and even on the day of my wedding I was very very mellow :-)
Old 05-30-2010, 07:33 PM

I didn't even know there was a show like that. Now that I do I guess I'll have to add it to my list of things not to do.