Budweiser Clydesdales

Old 02-04-2014, 04:25 AM

We are so lucky here in Missouri. The breeding barn is located in Booneville, Missouri -- about an hour away from where I live. Clydesdales are the most magnificent creatures and so gentle. It amazes me whenever I see the babies as they are almost as big as my full grown quarter horses. I don't care for football at all, but I make sure that I see the Budweiser commercials.
Old 02-04-2014, 04:26 AM

Thank you for sharing this, I will watch it over and over again. I love the strength and beauty of huge horses and these guys are truly smart and amazing. I would give anything to ride one and be in the middle of all those big boys!
Old 02-04-2014, 06:29 AM

These animals are magnificent - truly a gift from God.
Old 02-04-2014, 08:17 AM

Me too.....guess I'm just a sucker for the "heartfelt" commercials.....INMHO this was the very best commercial of all of them....Perhaps I'm just not sophisticated enough to understand some of the others....
Old 02-04-2014, 10:49 AM

What beautiful animals, not just the horses but all the ones used in the ads. The love and patience that goes into the training of all the animals is inspiring!
Old 02-04-2014, 11:17 AM

Just a footnote: the recent "puppy love" Bud commercial features a Clydesdale horse that was born & raised here in Southern Ontario, Canada. I believe the creators had heard of this Clydesdale breeder here, contacted her & her horse is the main Clydesdale in the latest commercial. It was recently featured on Global News from Toronto, just the other day. They are such beautiful horses & that is truly one of my favorite Bud commercials. Those puppies are so darn cute & those horses are magnificent.
Old 02-04-2014, 11:31 AM

In the mid 60's the Budweiser Clydesdales came through our town during a parade. I was a horse crazy girl and thrilled when I got to pet the team and on Cloud 9 for days. I couldn't believe how intelligence shone through their eyes, and the size of their feet. I'll have to check out the commercial.
Old 02-04-2014, 12:07 PM

They were here for our 3 Rivers Festival many years ago. Beautiful animals, thanks for sharing.
Old 02-04-2014, 01:22 PM

Years ago, my family visited Grant's Farm. My name is Joanne, my husband's was Scotty. In the stable were two Clydesdales in side-by-side stalls named Scotty and Joanne. I sure wish I could find the picture we took.
Old 02-04-2014, 03:18 PM

That's awesome!
MaryKatherine